Wednesday 4 October 2017

Mix Media Canvases

Hi to all craft enthusiasts.

My name is Ruchi Gupta and I am post graduate by education and craft 
enthusiast at heart..
This is a new beginning in my efforts to connect with the crafters through blogging.
I am very new to this and may make mistakes, so be kind and bear with me.
Today I just want to share my aim at starting this exercise .  
As I am keenly pursuing crafting in various forms and continue to evolve as an artist ,I want to share my journey and experiences in
 crafting with you all. 
I would continue to post tutorials and share new work as I go along .
       My purpose remains to be able to reach more and more like minded people.
To begin with I would like to present some of my varied mix media canvas works with you.So enjoy. A big thank you for viewing.


Mixed media texture collage
Mixed media Canvas
Mixed media canvas
Mixed Media canvas
Mix Media Canvas
Mix Media wood blocks
Mix Media Canvas



Mix Media bird Canvas

You can visit my facebook page to view complete works FlawlessPaperBlooms

8 comments:

  1. Outstanding work each n every work is super stunning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton dear Pooja and for the timely advice for this venture.loads of love

      Delete
  2. Always a pleasure to see these masterpieces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Farah..you are a gem of a person.hugs

      Delete
  3. such beautiful artworks Ruchi, so happy that you restarted blogging <3 btw where is the follow button ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb work mam...simply beautiful n mesmerizing...

    ReplyDelete