Friday 27 October 2017

New Layout using Little Birdie tinted metallics

Hello crafters,

Today I am again sharing one of my works.As I was  fortunate to receive  Little Birdie Tinted

metallics from ITSYBITSY,I have been using them on all kinds of projects.Uptil now I have made a

frame and used them on clay,made some 3d altered project and used on various metal ,glass and

plastic surfaces and colored  some paper for flowers with them.I find them excellent to use and the

 sheen is just mesmerising.

 Mixed media layout with Tinted Metallics  



Here I am sharing a layout which i made with my pic with my boys.As my elder son now stays in

hostel I am often flipping old pics just to remember his childhood.I have used a 12x12 black

chipboard base for this layout and the frames are of MDF.Pics are self explanatory but feel free to ask

 if something is not clear.

Both the frames were given texture with modelling paste and the chipboard also .I coated the frame

randomly with lime crush and caribbean teal color and did dry brushing with twany glint.Also used

 corrugated sheet (colored black with mont marte black gesso and dry brushed with twany glint) to fil

 the inside of the frame.The smaller frame was colored with black,and pink color splash.As i was

going to use some lace I colored the lace also with color splash pink.











I am very fond of making flowers and I colored the paper with metallics (lime crush and caribbean 

teal ,and pink color )and diecut the flowers.Upon shaping i did dry brushing with Twiny glint copper 

shade.I am happy with the outcome.All other small filler flowers were also made .Once all elements 

were ready i did a dry run before pasting them with pva glue and silicone glue .


I choose to use one of my colored pics .The final layout looks like this.Enjoy and links of product 

used at the end of the post.












Products used:Little birdie Tinted Metallics  



thanks for viewing and happy crafting,

Ruchi







2 comments: