Wednesday 29 November 2017

Hi friends,

Today I am back with yet another altered project..an embroidery hoop which iImade as a gift for a

 friend.Past fifteen days I was busy attending workshop with Chandra Rawal (humble artist from

mumbai with great skills at carving and clay sculpting).Days were spent with some great new friends

and loads of learning.I am happy that I participated in it as it infused some change into my crafting

pattern.Will surely write a separate post about my experiences and share my work and processes with

clay sculpting .

Today I however share another small project ..altered embroidery hoop .It is interesting to include

 regular mundane objects to create interesting texture.I have used toothpicks easily available in every

household to give texture.Please view the process .Pics are self explanatory.I have used inks to color

 the project.(the colors used are burnt sienna,pursian blue and orange)













Thanks for viewing.Regards,
Ruchi.

No comments:

Post a Comment