Monday 9 April 2018

Hi dear friends,

Sorry for being away from my blog for so long.I have been working diligently but was a bit lazy to post my work on the blog.So today here I am with a new tag which I want to share with you all.

It is pretty special to me as I have used my own photograph with my twin sister( yes we are now vintage material!!!).It is a printout on simple paper and treated with fixative.

I have used a soft board to cutout a tag and on it have pasted a random picture from magazine as a base.Next I did some stencilling and than pasted some circle cutouts on it.After that I colored it with acrylic colors.Also I took a printout of one of my favourite pics from personal album and pasted it on cardstock.Refer pic





I further distressed the edges of the pic and layered the same using some jute and tissue paper.Added some little stones and some words and it was done.I am happy with the outcome as like to to use personal material rather than ready made dolls.Thanks for visiting.Regards,
Ruchi 



No comments:

Post a Comment