Friday 11 January 2019

JOURNAL PAGE

Hi crafters,

Today I am sharing my latest  journal page which I created in my mixed media journal from

 ITSYBITSY.The page has been created with the recently launched stamps by ITSYBITSY.


 Pics attached which show the process in simple way . Hope you will browse . Enjoy.





 As I was creating with the stamps of ITSYBITSY, I decided to use most of their supplies.I gathered

the chalk paints and stencils also from the store along with my favourite journal.




With the stamp and some permanent ink pad I stamped the image twice,one on tissue paper and one on

cardstock.The tissue I pasted on the page as focal point and from the cardstock ,I decided to cutout

the heart shape.This I colored with permanent ink and did a coat of Gloss varnish from the store.



 I added some other elements like denim butterfly,wings cutout washi tape and words to complete the

 page.Hope you like the page and are inspired to try out the stamp set.

1 comment:

  1. Loved it..... d golden wings n d central use of stamp....fab

    ReplyDelete